Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Florida residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTTA viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WTTA (the “Station”), The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
(b) To enter, beginning July 1st, 2013, log onto www.MYTVTampaBay.com, complete the Seinfeld quiz and the entry form with your name, address, email, age, and phone. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on July 1, 2013, and all entries must be received by Station by 5:00 p.m. EDT on September 1, 2013. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Two (2) winners will be randomly selected from among valid and correct entries on September 2, 2013.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Two (2) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive a Seinfeld Prize Package. Each prize package contains a VISA gift card valued at $100, Seinfeld DVDs valued at $200, sweatshirt valued at $30, T-shirt valued at $20, Pajamas valued at $30, Book valued at $50, Magnets valued at $10, and a Mug valued at $20. Each prize package is valued at $470.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification.] Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within six (6) days of notification at the time winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 7622 Bald Cypress Place, Tampa, FL, 33614, and on the Station’s website at mytvtampabay.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 7622 Bald Cypress Place, Tampa, FL, 33614 by September 15, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC and The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.